Feral Frenzy Vault Not Working

Hi, I'm playing PC and I just had a match where Feral Frenzy's vault didn't work after the first use.

My perks were Barbecue and Chili, Hex: Ruin, Hex: No One Escapes Death, and Thanatophobia. My add-ons were Smiley Face Pin and Julie's Mix Tape. My offering was Spotted Owl Wreath.

Step 1: Start a game as Legion in Wretched Shop

Step 2: Have a survivor drop a pallet (Preferably on a debris loop with a pickup truck)

Step 3: Have Legion, then the survivor vault the pallet

Step 4: Loop around and try to vault the pallet again. The button prompt should be absent and Legion should be unable to vault the pallet.

This is the first time I've seen it occur; I don't know how often it happens, since it's somewhat rare for me to vault the same pallet twice.

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments