What the flip splnters

So I got the Michael and Freddy I used both with Freddy 3 people leave with Myers one person leaves and it was the easiest game of my life.#########

Comments

  • Btw I got splinters they make it where you can play a character that cost money for free
  • Btw I got splinters they make it where you can play a character that cost money for free
    Sir or madam just buy them for once you do no more splinters and you have access to perks
  • Btw I got splinters they make it where you can play a character that cost money for free
    Sir or madam just buy them for once you do no more splinters and you have access to perks
    Uhm, I say bull. First killer I bought was leatherface and I still get shards for him every couple bloodwebs on my hag. It SHOULD be that way, but for me it is not XD.
  • Btw I got splinters they make it where you can play a character that cost money for free
    Sir or madam just buy them for once you do no more splinters and you have access to perks
    Uhm, I say bull. First killer I bought was leatherface and I still get shards for him every couple bloodwebs on my hag. It SHOULD be that way, but for me it is not XD.
    Odd I got them all and no splinters since
  • Honest question, does buying individual killers vs the dlc pack matter? Or should access of him eliminate the chance completely?