I was looking at my perk on freddy

I was looking at my perk on freddy then i saw one of my favorite perk on old freddy furtive chase. I use to run that perk because of the smaller terror radius i could have my wall hack on the sleeping survivor and get closer compare to where they think i was.

This was such a good time i miss it specially because i was running furtive chase, monitor and abuse, make your choice and trhilling tremors. That build was far from behing meta during that time but damn it was fun and survivor had a good match most of the time because it was enexpected

Comments

  • I used to with something along the lines of Old Ruin, BBQ, PWYF and M&A, paired with Red Paint Brush and Paint Thinner.

    Fun times which were sadly reduced to memories of a bygone era.