How does this make sense
I'm seriously getting really annoy I hit a survivor I HEAR THEM GET HIT but nope pallet dropped so sorry doesn't count as a hit I HIT THEM BEFORE THE PALLET WAS DROPPED SO NO THEY SHOULD BE INJURED NOT HEALTHY.
I'm seriously getting really annoy I hit a survivor I HEAR THEM GET HIT but nope pallet dropped so sorry doesn't count as a hit I HIT THEM BEFORE THE PALLET WAS DROPPED SO NO THEY SHOULD BE INJURED NOT HEALTHY.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know it seems like bs but there’s a hit validation system which detects what happened first: pallet stun or hit. In your case the pallet stun happened first, it just appears different on your screen.