Q&A Stream + Switch Cross Progression
I'm at least glad that they mentioned switch cross-progression, but I am yet again dumbfounded as to how long this has taken and will no doubt continute to take. I remember in the Q&A at the start of the year where we were told they were working with their partners to get it sorted and yet this is the same response they give us today regarding switch cross-progression still. Even stranger / more frustrating is that this is the same reasoning they gave when it was delayed after June (which it was origonally promised to come out then too). Has any work actually been done on this at all? At this point it feels like players of Switch and PC/Stadia have been duped into supporting these versions of the game after being baited constantly that our progress and purchases will be coming "soon". It's just really dissapointing, again, as a player and supporter of the game.
Comments
Nintendo probably has something to do with it. I mean it took them 4 years to enable bluetooth support for the switch...
Time is Money, I don't even think Runescape had account cross progression, not even WoW had it until mid Cata Expack. This isn't a BVHR issue, it's a practice/company issue with Micro/Sony and anyone else that doesn't see the $$$$$ in cross progression