Player satisfaction survey : no questions about maps ?

Ok we have the ones for Raccoon City.

But where are the questions about reworked maps and new ones ?

Like :

Are you happy with map roster ?

Do you want to see new maps more often ?

Did you enjoy reworked maps ?


I think the devs are totally missing reworked maps and new ones. Where are Haddonfield rework ? Swamp rework ?

Am I the only one who wants more maps in the game ?

Comments

  • I guess nobody care about map content 🤷‍♂️

  • @Anara said:

    I guess nobody care about map content 🤷‍♂️

    The forums are just a place for miserable people to rip into each other. You will not find genuine concerns or good criticisms. The mods here run a daycare. And me saying that alone is enough to get banned.

  • I really wish they reskinned Hawkins to be an original map. I would endure all the Haddonfield and Badham to make this a reality...