Survivor's voice when I get stun/kick a gen as domorgon
I can hear a survivor's voice when I get stun, kick a gen and I think when I also break a pallet. I think it's Jonathan's voice or Quentin's. On PC. Killer: Domorgon.
Tagged:
Pending
I can hear a survivor's voice when I get stun, kick a gen and I think when I also break a pallet. I think it's Jonathan's voice or Quentin's. On PC. Killer: Domorgon.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel that to, I do a shred and every now and than it sounds like I hear a survivor groaning. Honestly I heard Jake park, also PC.