Guilds in DBD?
On the player satisfaction survey there was section on guilds in DBD. I feel like they bring up these questions when they already have something in the works. Anyone have any ideas on how guilds could work in DBD?
On the player satisfaction survey there was section on guilds in DBD. I feel like they bring up these questions when they already have something in the works. Anyone have any ideas on how guilds could work in DBD?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm guessing it would be mostly for survivors, so people can group up regularly. Maybe there would also be systems where you could donate items, and set up custom games.