Exposed Status effect while not exposed

Step 1 : Play in a game as survivor

Step 2 : Killer has to have a Hex perk that causes exposed (i had it against Haunted Grounds and NOED)

Step 3 a: After the Haunted Grounds effect time was over, I still had the Exposed Status effect, but not a Hex effect. Upon getting hit by normal M1 attack I only lost one health state

Step 3 b: before NOED got triggered I noticed the Exposed effect and instead of making a risky rescue i didn’t let myself get hit. After that, last gen got done and another surv was hit triggering NOED to get normally displayed

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Sadly i noticed this too late so I didn’t make any clips or images kn time. I will try to react faster Info run into it again..
  • i did. Check other addons or perks that could trigger exposed but in those 2 matches they wasn’t anything else
Tagged: Pending

Comments