It's just me receiving "Disconnected from host" / "No network connection" for non reason?

Seriously, just today I got 2 "No network connection" errors, and both times it was the same thing. I was playing my game normally, when suddenly the game freezes for like 8-12 seconds, takes me out from the match and shows me this error on the home screen of the game.

The problem is that when the game freezes, I can see that my Windows taskbar shows that I still connected to the internet and my Browser works fine. This has been happening since the beginning of this week.

I have been receiving penalties of up to 15min just because of this, even if I didn't leave the match on my own. I don't know if this is a server problem or my internet provider is #########, but I was wondering if anyone else is going through this same situation.

Playing on South-America Servers btw.

Comments