What's a "comp nea"?
I've been playing for a long time but never learned what comp means so can someone help me understand?
I've been playing for a long time but never learned what comp means so can someone help me understand?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's basically just nea with the default/p3 head and the brown checkered shirt and dark pants
Typically 'comp x' usually just means as blendy as possible. That's why comp players pick Adam, Claudette and so on.
Ace too, with certain cosmetics
I go sleep
competive nea.
That means they try their hardest to win and use the strongest perks and/or use the darkes clothes (mostly default) etc.
competive nea? just talk about competive claudettes in the match games.