Opinion: Trickster is most popular
I think killer is a hit. When he was first released i loved him. He just has that special something where he doesn't take himself too seriously yet can be intimidating and psychotic.
I also love his style. That new skin is so elaborate.
Comments
Isn't the whole reason he descended into madness because he took himself too seriously?
But yeah, i love Trickster.
No tragic daddy issue backstory, just a straight up psycho
He is? I see him once in 50 games
He's alright imo, interesting style but im not a huge fan of it.
My favourite aspect is his dynamic lore with Yun-Jin, i find it really cool.
But hey, nothing is wrong with BHVR trying to introduce new themes and different types of killers.
In my opinion he is one of the worst killers in the game and i don't mean his powers, i mean his design. He seems to be so weak and stupid. but that's just my opinion i prefer more monstrous and imposing killers. Like Oni, Nemesis and Trapper
Eh. I really liked the idea of a Joker tribute, but he just doesn't feel like he 'fits'. It's like sticking a penguin into a group of crows.
Beyond this, regardless of how powerful he is in the game at any point in time, it always feels like I'm tickling survivors to death.
He's not. There was a picture of what is Most played/Perk and whatever earlier this year and Wraith is actually the most played.
I think this is because:
I still think his design is dumb. Nothing about his lore or power relate back to kpop in any meaningful ways. Doesn’t help that he’s miserable to fight against too