Boon Totems

Ok, I know boons are a touchy subject (And they have not even come out) but I do think that the fact there there is no one ability to destroy a boon completely is pretty dumb, here are some of my ideas for making the Boons less overwhelming. (Im not saying the current ones are OP, but future ones definetly will be.)

  • Perhaps, to light a boon totem, you need to first have cleased a Dull / Hex totem, This would mean you don't technically have infinite, but also, if all 4 people are running a boon... well...
  • Another idea, is the ability for a killer to destroy totems themselves. I can see that BHVR wants to make totems fair game (They don't belong to killers anymore) and I think this is the most effective, the killer still has to go find them, perhaps a 2 second or so animation, maybe 5 second. This way killers have to seek out totems still.
  • Finally, a survivor boon idea, well not much of an Idea but perhaps a debuff for killers? Something like, I don't know, Blessed Ground? (I'm not the most original guy in the world) That would create a debuff for killers for a certain time, for breaking a boon, maybe hindered speed, larger / directional terror radius. I don't know.

Comments

    1. Would make Boons unusable.
    2. Has been suggested many times
    3. I guess? If you wanna make a perk suggestion make it less vague please. But yea, we want more boons assuming they do not end up being useless.