Can y'all please just fix console??

There's a list of killers that are almost unplayable on console, and I'm even on a next gen console.

Hillbilly, oni, huntress, trickster, nurse, pinhead, and even blight.

Anything that requires you to move fast while turning, or aim, just doesn't work, like at all. I even turned my sensitive up and tried it with friends, it just doesn't work. Unless survivors are just running in a straight line, which they never do against these killers, they're pretty much just M1 killers.

Can you just fix it already? After years of the ######### being broken on console? Or can I get a refund for a faulty product? Lol

Comments

  • I honestly do not believe Huntress is bad on console. The rest? Probably. Lol. I think Deathslinger is harder on console than Huntress is.

  • Really it's the turning ability and the auto aim on certain killers. Even something as simple as trying to ambush as pig, just throws you sideways into a wall. Anytime it's something like Ambush, Billy's chainsaw, or nurses blinks, I just get auto aimed to death. They should definitely remove that feature, of make it optional