I like playing Nurse.

I had my dislikes with this killer in the past but since I am mastering it little by little, I have a lot of fun having good skill with Nurse when hitting survivors at long and short distances.

So far I'm getting the prediction trick, like watching a survivor go forward, load the tp and see that the survivor goes backwards to avoid getting hit, which I do a short distance tp to get hit, but wait for the Dead Hard that if I can't master it perfectly.

I think I am very happy with my performance with this killer, I achieved the adept of him, I have his achievement of successfully catching survivors and I would only need 81 hits with projection to get his other achievement on Steam.

Comments

  • I applaud you. I just can’t have fun or get good with Nurse to save my life.

  • Nurse is not packing any heat, bro.

  • Good work!

    (Though Nurse is a she not a he just thought I should mention it.)

  • I love playing Nurse as well. I love how her movement feels, especially with range addons. You know that car wall on Gas Heaven that every killer has to spend 20 seconds going around it? Well, ######### it, I just teleport through it in 2 seconds.

    Not even mentioning she doesn't lose games because survivors hold M1 too efficiently. It's skill vs skill on a Nurse game. If survivors are really better than me, they win; if not, I win. Probably the fairest killer in DBD.