One of my favorite protagonists from one of my favorite games, which also happens to be one of the most critically acclaimed horror games of all time? Silent hill was absolutely the most bonkers hype DLC this game got, if we consider that silent hill hadn't received any major content in nearly 10 years. DBD single-handedly revived the hype around the franchise. Heather/Cheryl both looks great, sounds great, and is probably one of my favorite protagonists in any game. I think they nailed her in DBD and i appreciate it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since I'm a huge fan of Left 4 Dead of course I had to choose Bill.
I’ll vote Jill because she has the Claire Redfield legendary skin. Claire is by far my favorite character from RE.
One of my favorite protagonists from one of my favorite games, which also happens to be one of the most critically acclaimed horror games of all time? Silent hill was absolutely the most bonkers hype DLC this game got, if we consider that silent hill hadn't received any major content in nearly 10 years. DBD single-handedly revived the hype around the franchise. Heather/Cheryl both looks great, sounds great, and is probably one of my favorite protagonists in any game. I think they nailed her in DBD and i appreciate it.
Close tie between Steve and Leon but I had to go with Steve. Scoops Ahoy Boy is too good!