I would really like to see winter decorations this year.
Even if there isn't a proper event, I think most people would appreciate the wintry main menu and lights in game, the last 2 years felt dull around winter time.
Even if there isn't a proper event, I think most people would appreciate the wintry main menu and lights in game, the last 2 years felt dull around winter time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed. Winter lobby was super dope. Shame it hasn't been back for some time.
I first started playing DBD during the Winter Solstice event in 2018. That event means a lot to me...
Mark my words: if it comes back this year, I will temporarily come back to the Fog only to experience it again.