Why Feng min player base ultra toxic

They DC and using DS everygame.Also they using purple flashlight to clicking every second

Comments

  • Thank you Kanye, Very cool!
  • One of the friends I play with used Feng min for awhile and she doesn't play like that. I hardly see anyone play as her these days. Every character has their faith share of toxicity
  • One of the friends I play with used Feng min for awhile and she doesn't play like that. I hardly see anyone play as her these days. Every character has their faith share of toxicity
    Except Quentin, because only 15 people play Quentin, probably.
  • One of the friends I play with used Feng min for awhile and she doesn't play like that. I hardly see anyone play as her these days. Every character has their faith share of toxicity
    Exactly but feng mins are rare 
  • Peasant said:
    One of the friends I play with used Feng min for awhile and she doesn't play like that. I hardly see anyone play as her these days. Every character has their faith share of toxicity
    Except Quentin, because only 15 people play Quentin, probably.
    P3 Quentins are disconnecting a lot
  • One of the friends I play with used Feng min for awhile and she doesn't play like that. I hardly see anyone play as her these days. Every character has their faith share of toxicity
    That's because you only see them try killer against boosted Feng in low rank swf there really bad like they refuse to leave without a tebag and wont leave unless you chase then
  • I find it's more the claudettes

  • Ever since that mask came out for her I've seen a lot of toxic fengs. Only survivor I have not seen toxic is ace.
  • The generalization that one player base or another is "toxic" is about as ridiculous as this post.

  • One of the friends I play with used Feng min for awhile and she doesn't play like that. I hardly see anyone play as her these days. Every character has their faith share of toxicity
    That's because you only see them try killer against boosted Feng in low rank swf there really bad like they refuse to leave without a tebag and wont leave unless you chase then
    Lol did you read my comment? Last line says every character has their fair share of toxicity. It doesn't matter who the survivor or killer is. They ALL have toxic players.
  • DS is a terrible perk, never build around being caught.

  • One of the friends I play with used Feng min for awhile and she doesn't play like that. I hardly see anyone play as her these days. Every character has their faith share of toxicity
    That's because you only see them try killer against boosted Feng in low rank swf there really bad like they refuse to leave without a tebag and wont leave unless you chase then
    Lol did you read my comment? Last line says every character has their fair share of toxicity. It doesn't matter who the survivor or killer is. They ALL have toxic players.
    I know I was pointing out thinking theres no toxic players from seeing your friend not play like that and said try killer against them and see how many are asses