Escaping and depipping because killer is afk

Seems extremely unfair to deppip after surviving a match.

Shouldn't there be some way to at least stay the same?

When playing matches when the killer is afk, only repairing and breaking totems are the only point survivors can get, but is not enough so after surviving everyone depips, which is not fair. Basically survivors get punished because the killer wasn't there.

I know that just escaping should not be all that's required to not depip since survivor could just do nothing in a math and let everyone else do all the work, but for the once who actually did what they are supposed to do, seem pretty unfair to deppip because of something that is out of their control.

Maybe escaping + a minimum bp amount can be an option so the survivors do not depip, I don't think this is asking too much.

A think some kind of rules should be put un place yo avoid this type of situation.

Comments

  • I mean, might as well just make escaping not depip. It doesn't matter now that it has nothing to do with matchmaking.