Deadlock
Best Anti-Gen Rush perk?
I have been testing it out on a lot of my different Killers without using slowdown perks and it has had the same effect each time. I am able to perform chases and get 1-2 downs in between one gen being complete. The information it gives me as well is very helpful when it comes to zoning.
Since chases are under 20 seconds, and it blocks the gen for 30 seconds. I can even sometimes block the rushed gen twice and then scare survivors off it before they have time to complete it.
The perk overall is extremely good at stopping gen rushing, and makes the match feel to have better flow. The best part is not having to use slowdown perks (unless you count deadlock as a slowdown perk).
Comments
On it's own i feel it's ok, nothing too special but combined with Thrilling Tremor's and Corrupt is where it shrines in my opinion for completely annoying survivors. Shame you can't have a 5 perk build, i would throw Dead man's switch and Furtive chase on there.