Oni - blood orbs

Hello guys!

1st report: I dont know if its a bug but I just played Oni and I get dwight down. I picked him up and went into basement with him. Ive seen a lot of blood orbs down there (probably injured survivor opened chest) and after I put dwight on his 3rd hook blood orbs dissapear. Is that like when you kill certain survivor his orbs on map dissapear or they dissapear after some time ?

2nd report: In the same game I was on Blood Fury and I sprinted towards Meg and she went into locker. So I stopped infront of locker and as she was getting out I pressed M1 and there was a little bit of animation like Oni wanted to pick her up, but animation didnt finish and instead I hit her with my sword (which shouldnt be possible since I have mace in my hands and sword is on the back)

question: Why picking up animations like from locker/gen/while unhooking dont finish ? Is that because of delay of server, like the thing with hitting survivor in pallets ?

Tagged: Pending

Comments