Deranking is a mess

Hi. If you're like me, a moron, don't derank. You get new survivors, or people who play very poorly at the game. Along with killers who are likely more to camp more than ever. I'd take a mori over camping anytime. The game doesn't even become challenging, it just feels like smurfing and I almost feel bad because I feel like I'm bullying bad/new killers.

DON'T DERANK!

(I only deranked because I play solo, and when I was rank 8-11 lobbies would literally take 15-20+ minutes to find so I couldn't handle it anymore LMAO.)

Comments

  • Gamzello said:

    Hi. If you're like me, a moron, don't derank. You get new survivors, or people who play very poorly at the game. Along with killers who are likely more to camp more than ever. I'd take a mori over camping anytime. The game doesn't even become challenging, it just feels like smurfing and I almost feel bad because I feel like I'm bullying bad/new killers.

    DON'T DERANK!

    (I only deranked because I play solo, and when I was rank 8-11 lobbies would literally take 15-20+ minutes to find so I couldn't handle it anymore LMAO.)

    Most PS4 red rank survivors are boosted. I derank myself all the time just to avoid that section of the game. Its so bad, imo purple ranks are the best place to be. The survivors play better and the Killers are much more fun to play against.
  • Michiko said:
    Gamzello said:

    Hi. If you're like me, a moron, don't derank. You get new survivors, or people who play very poorly at the game. Along with killers who are likely more to camp more than ever. I'd take a mori over camping anytime. The game doesn't even become challenging, it just feels like smurfing and I almost feel bad because I feel like I'm bullying bad/new killers.

    DON'T DERANK!

    (I only deranked because I play solo, and when I was rank 8-11 lobbies would literally take 15-20+ minutes to find so I couldn't handle it anymore LMAO.)

    Most PS4 red rank survivors are boosted. I derank myself all the time just to avoid that section of the game. Its so bad, imo purple ranks are the best place to be. The survivors play better and the Killers are much more fun to play against.
    I’m gonna try my best to work my way up those ranks 😤😤