Ormond Purgatory

Hewyooo

so I p much exclusively play Ghost Face because I enjoy stealth gameplay lots. Being able to sneak up and spook survivors is super satisfying. I just got sent to Ormond back to back without you offerings being brought. I decided to play a third game just to see and a survivor brought a map offering me sending me to Ormond lololol . I’m stuck in this icy fresh hell!!! I always play a little scummy but man does Ormond bring it out of me. Anyone else feel as if Ormond is a hard map to manage survivors?

Comments

  • Has good line of sight which is either good or bad for the killer.

  • As a survivor I find Ormond difficult, its too bright and empty, which creates massive deadzones and can eliminate stealth if your clothes are too dark, Its an issue that goes both ways.

  • Ormond... Temple of purgation... Ormond... Haddonfield... Ormond... Temple... Ormond... Haddonfield... Temple of Ormond... Ormond of purgation...

  • It’s my favorite map because it’s easy on my old eyes. I don’t have to strain to see anything. I hope they come out with one or two more maps with similar color schemes.