Boon totem range
So I see that the description for both of the boom perks says “28 Meter Range”. Does that mean a 28 meter radius, or a 28 meter diameter? I’m also assuming that the Boons have a circular AOE. Thanks in advance!
So I see that the description for both of the boom perks says “28 Meter Range”. Does that mean a 28 meter radius, or a 28 meter diameter? I’m also assuming that the Boons have a circular AOE. Thanks in advance!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Circular definite. And I do believe it’s 28 Meters Radius as all other range descriptions work that way.
keep in mind that there might be adjustments once they hit live though, as far as I know the current implementation of Boons can be under certain circumstances pretty OP.
it's a radius