I'm annoyed. (lots of reading) :)
Okay, I'm just going to express my displeasure here.
I don't think I've ever been so annoyed by the ridiculous matchmaking as I am today.
It's really hard to describe how awful it was.
My first few games were pretty fun.
I was impressed with my team, the killers also played very well and I was very satisfied.
But that changed really fast, and from here it goes downhill.
It started with a Bubba who liked to facecamp someone.
The survivors understood very well that we just had to do gens.
I escaped with another survivor.
The match after that was another killer, but another facecamp bubba.
3 man escape, and believe it or not, but 2 matches later I get the same bubba as from match 2.
Unbelievable, and that game only 1 survivor escaped.
Luckily this was the last one (so far).
What also annoyed me a lot is the fact that I almost only played against Nurse today.
But seriously, is this the only killer in dbd people are currently playing?
I can't even describe how done I am with this.
And I've noticed from my teammates that I'm not the only one who is annoyed by this.
Sometimes people Disconnect when they hear the Nurse blink.
I don't do this quickly myself, but I had to restrain myself not to do this as well.
I just don't understand why I have to play against a nurse almost every match.
I've escaped a few times, but 9 games out of 10 we don't even get close.
I wonder how long it will take before something is done about this broken killer.
And if it's not a Nurse, then it's a blight or a spirit.
Why are these the only 3 killers I see these days?
Maybe it's because they're just way too strong???
The gap between Pig and Blight is just so big, that's why a lot of people don't play anything else anymore.
I can't even remember how long it's been since I played against the Twins.
I understand that this is difficult to solve, but I'm sure it can be improved.
Maybe it's an idea to reward the killers who are played the least higher?
I'm curious how other people experience this. :)
Comments
Maybe your region likes those killers lol. Only time I've seen Nurses are in the middle of the night where the hardcore gamerz are awake. It's pretty much variety killers I've been getting, the 5 games I played today. Twin, Wraith, Oni, Death slinger, Pyramid head.
I get a lot of nurses since people know about the mid chapter patch notes…
I do not understand why you are complaining about multiple Leatherface and then go on to say there are only 3 killers in the game. None of which are as sexy as the pretty woman himself.
So you blame the nurse and not the survivor who dc`d? sorry, but i cant follow you on that one.
I think the only way to solve this is to remove bubba and nurse from the game. Please BHVR, i beg you!