Do you think this is a cool map idea

So you know the auto heaven map with the gen that opens the garage door but the lay out of demos map (kinda) so every gen opens a like garage door in the room or two so it becomes more navigatable later in the game

Comments

  • This is kinda what The Game already does I think?

    It has some weird results

  • @Brokenbones said:

    This is kinda what The Game already does I think?

    It has some weird results

    I dont think so i think you got it a little confused but i think i kinda see what you thought

  • @thelegion_fan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2535878#Comment_2535878

    I dont think so i think you got it a little confused but i think i kinda see what you thought

    Your idea is a map that has a lot of closed doors that open up as gens get done right?

    Or did I misunderstand something, lemme know!

  • Although I would like to see more maps that have moving parts to them, and just in general unique aspects that create an original atmosphere, I've heard the idea of a mazelike map before which consists of a myriad of square rooms, (which this sounds very similar to just with the addition of opening doors / walls) and honestly it sounds risky / scary enough balance and gameplay wise that I don't think I'd go for it.

    Sounds like it would be a nightmare to design such a map, on top of the feedback they already get for poor map designs that already exist in the first place.

  • @Seiko300 said:

    Although I would like to see more maps that have moving parts to them, and just in general unique aspects that create an original atmosphere, I've heard the idea of a mazelike map before which consists of a myriad of square rooms, (which this sounds very similar to just with the addition of opening doors / walls) and honestly it sounds risky / scary enough balance and gameplay wise that I don't think I'd go for it.

    Sounds like it would be a nightmare to design such a map, on top of the feedback they already get for poor map designs that already exist in the first place.

    J

    I guess you are right but the first part i completely agree more unique things in maps

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2535881#Comment_2535881

    Your idea is a map that has a lot of closed doors that open up as gens get done right?

    Or did I misunderstand something, lemme know!

    You got it right on