Would love a Survivor from Netflix's The Squid Game....
So I just finished Netflix's The Squid Game and I loved every minute of it. I would absolutely add this show to the list of possible licensed characters and even maps.
So I just finished Netflix's The Squid Game and I loved every minute of it. I would absolutely add this show to the list of possible licensed characters and even maps.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I find it meh but in dbd everything is possible so fingers crossed for your wish to come true one day
I saw a summary of that on YouTube on Movie Recap (I think). It felt like Takeshi's Castle meets Battle Royal meets Fall Guys, but the plot was decent with a deep analysis on gambling addiction.
It would probably be a survivor Paragraph with the guy who wins it as the survivor. I'm not sure the villains would make for good killers in-game (although they were great characters in the movie).
But yeah, it would be a fun fit. Would create a heck of an original map!