Halloween 2018 movie. A change made to The Shape
So with the release of Halloween 2018 movie and it's incredible sound track I believe a "small" change should be made to Micheal Myers (The Shape).
When Micheal Myers (The Shape) transitions from tier 2 to tier three instead of the original Halloween music. The music "The Shape Hunts Allyson" from the Halloween 2018 movie should play in a constant loop. It would give Micheal Myers tier 3 stalk an even more frighting presence.
Not sure Behaviour Interactive could get the music for the game. But it would be cool.
This idea came from a YouTube commentator on "John Carpenter - The Shape Hunts Allyson (Extended)" by the name of "Rage Inducer"
Comments
SLIGHT SPOILERS AHEAD:
I think that the track “Ray’s Goodbye” should be an alternative chase music. It’s basically the 2018 version of The Shape Stalks. I liked it better than its 1978 counterpart.
This would be amazing. Would definitely make Michael even scarier.
Why not? Sounds good. But Copyright-Chan is on the way one more time, uh oh.