More visible?

I have only been playing this game a couple of months and really enjoy it. Today has me scratching my head. Hoping someone can tell me what is going on.

I have played at least 10 times today and every single time the killer has come straight to me first. I am not exaggerating and not using hyperbole. Literally the killer has made me his first priority every single time. Not only coming straight to me, but literally running right by other survivors completely ignoring them to get to me. My last round the killer ran by all 3 other survivors like they weren't even there and they were all 3 right in front of him. He never even took a swing at any of them.

Is there something you can do that will make you more likely to be the target of killers? Do killers have a perk that makes them want to get certain characters first, or at least more than others on a certain day?

Comments

  • Are you running object of obsession?
  • Do you have prestige gear in a non prestige group
  • And check the killers name of its the same one the majority of times then that's classed as grieving as there targeting you specifically if your on pc you can report this
  • Simple answer: Yes

    Longer answer: There are multiple killer and survivor perks that could make him focus only you first. There are also things you could have done in game to simply make him want to kill you first.

  • I was only the object of obsession once. I am not part of any groups. I tried to see the name of the killer, but all I can see if the name of the other survivors. If there is a way to see the name of the killer I don't know how to do it. I am playing on PS4 so even if it is the same killer and I could find out the name is there no way to report it?

  • @redsopine1 said:
    And check the killers name of its the same one the majority of times then that's classed as grieving as there targeting you specifically if your on pc you can report this

    lol?
    You clearly dont know what griefing actually means

  • It's under it as specifically going after one person over multiple games I.e sane killer killing same.person all the time and letting the rest leave
  • Ok. I don't know what I would have done that would have made any particular killer target me specifically. Especially 10 times straight. Maybe it was just coincidence, but each time they came straight for me from the very beginning as if I was the only survivor playing and they knew EXACTLY where I was. Each of those times there was NEVER another survivor hit first. Perhaps I just ran into a very weird unlucky streak of games.

  • mmain said:

    Ok. I don't know what I would have done that would have made any particular killer target me specifically. Especially 10 times straight. Maybe it was just coincidence, but each time they came straight for me from the very beginning as. if I was the only survivor playing. Each of those times there was NEVER another survivor hit first. Perhaps I just ran into a very weird unlucky streak of games.

    Or your being targeted are you on consol or pc
  • I am playing on PS4

  • object of obsession?

  • I wasn't the object of obsession in any of those rounds but 1

  • There's a lot of variables that could be in play. Bald Dwight? Laurie? Object of Obsession?

    I suggest that if it keeps up, the next trial, sit still, and don't travel much other than to hide, and wait for someone else to be chased first.

  • Definitely not Bald Dwight or Laurie. Only object of obsession once. I was playing as Nea. I have played 3 more rounds in the last few minutes. 2 of them I played as Claudette and I wasn't targeted. Then I played as Nea again and was immediately targeted. Do killers have a perk today that they get extra bloodpoints if they kill Nea first?

  • mmain said:

    Definitely not Bald Dwight or Laurie. Only object of obsession once. I was playing as Nea. I have played 3 more rounds in the last few minutes. 2 of them I played as Claudette and I wasn't targeted. Then I played as Nea again and was immediately targeted. Do killers have a perk today that they get extra bloodpoints if they kill Nea first?

    Theres quite a few asses that are nea so theres a chance the killers are targeting all nea because they have really bad games with toxic ones
  • That is interesting. I really just want to get her teachable urban evasion. Guess I will play as other characters and use those points to level up Nea until I have urban evasion to put on my other characters.

  • Dont forget to check the shrine often you might be able to buy it with shards