Please calm down with the bells
Spirit chase theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZoPAh8VfVc
I love it, just ya know when I'm playing spirit and listening for steps id rather not hear the sounds of 10,000 BMing wraiths thanks :D
Spirit chase theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZoPAh8VfVc
I love it, just ya know when I'm playing spirit and listening for steps id rather not hear the sounds of 10,000 BMing wraiths thanks :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh, I thought you were talking about Wraith. Thou shalt never stop me from Bing Bonging.
Spirit's new music is pretty cool, but if you think THAT'S distracting you should try straining your ears for footsteps with Nemi's heavy-metal thumper of a chase music going off.
Have you been chased by the shape before
YES
Finally, they're giving standard music killers their own themes again!
I just can't help, but think about Pyramid Head's theme whenever I hear the new spirit theme.
They sound familiar to me.
How you like whispering so deep in your ear it makes your tongue itchy? Come play Plague~