Finally autodidact worked in a huge way
Been using this perk since day one. just played a red ranked match against a clown.
He he was going to crush us. Suffocation pit.
He got two hooks before any gen was completed, I’m pretty sure one was at like 40-50%. Hex ruin still up.
Typically this is a situation where the gates are probably not going to get powered and 1 person escapes at most.
But he had sloppy butcher. Autodidact works really well against sloppy butcher. I got the 5 tokens really early in the match. He kept hooking people but I kept saving and getting early skill checks for some insta heals.
I was speechless less after the match.
3 people ended up escaping. He downed feng at the exit gate but I used an Instaheal on her.
I teabagged and went on my way.
He he was going to crush us. Suffocation pit.
He got two hooks before any gen was completed, I’m pretty sure one was at like 40-50%. Hex ruin still up.
Typically this is a situation where the gates are probably not going to get powered and 1 person escapes at most.
But he had sloppy butcher. Autodidact works really well against sloppy butcher. I got the 5 tokens really early in the match. He kept hooking people but I kept saving and getting early skill checks for some insta heals.
I was speechless less after the match.
3 people ended up escaping. He downed feng at the exit gate but I used an Instaheal on her.
I teabagged and went on my way.
Comments
lol i've been trying to use it too, but it feel like i rarely works enough. Maybe they should increase skill check difficulty when using the perk but make it also more likely to trigger skill checks