increased hacker occurrence ???

I really hope this is just my own experience not reflecting to the big picture.

But ever since SBMM, I have seen more hackers in my lobby when playing killer. so far I already against >5 hackers with the time span of 1~1.5 month. Those are obvious hack, insta-heal, infinite flash bang, auto gen repairing...

I know hacker does exist from the very beginning, but you typical only see once them every a coupe of months. but now, its like every 10~20 games, you will most likely counter one.

Also, most of streamers/content creators makes more vids on hackers recently...

How about you guys? if this becomes a trend, the game is not going towards healthy direction

Comments

  • 1 every 10 games is not a good sign to be in the game imo. hope this will catch some attention from devs

  • I never used to get them or if I did they were very subtle about it. I've had 2 insta heal games today.

    Started checking profiles again seeing a lot more previous VAC bans than before.

    Usually dodge those lobbies, I realise it may not be specific to DBD but still I don't wanna game with these people.