Generator Number 4 Popping Silently
I noticed this both yesterday and today when I played. I am playing on Steam playing killer, it has been happening on every killer and every map. Every so often, a generator will pop while I am chasing someone, but it doesn't make the gen finished sound, a few times I caught it because I happened to see the notification go off in the direction, but a couple of times I noticed I suddenly had 1 gen less. It seems to mostly be happening when the second to last generator gets completed. I will try to see if I can record the issue when I play.
Edit: It does not only happen in chase or only for killer so I have updated the title to be more accurate
Edit 2 Here is my video, I have no idea why it is so laggy, my computer doesn't like it when I record DBD for some reason. https://youtu.be/6kXnUc8V3IE
Comments
I noticed the same issue
https://www.twitch.tv/chessbovine/clip/BashfulAnimatedSashimiCoolStoryBob-CdCv4De6Woa0gG1bI, too, have this same issue. Gen four is silent when finished. It has happened pretty much all of my Killer games as of late, it just happened in the one I finished. I've not noticed if it ONLY does it in chase but this last match I was indeed in chase when gen four got finished and didn't make the sound.
Same problem on PS4 but only when I play killer matches and it's only on certain maps, I had it happen mostly on mcmillian estate
thanks for reporting this! I noticed it happen last night, but didn't know the repro steps.
It happens as survivor as well and outside of chase
https://clips.twitch.tv/HyperStrangeHippoStoneLightning-HzWnil4YvYLXoxmZ https://clips.twitch.tv/ColorfulStupidSoybeanSaltBae-Mj9ZLite_AFZtUtRThanks! I guess I happened to be in a chase every time this happened. Glad it's not just an issue on my end lol
Happens on Xbox too. Was about to report it before I saw this discussion. Thank you to OP for reporting.
It has been like a month and a half and this issue is still happening :/