Could Blood Favor become meta?
We already knew about the cooldown and basic attack condition removal, but it seems like the radius was also now doubled, which I believe was not mentioned in the dev update. It's a 32 meter radius.
Now fair enough, it's still a Hex perk, so it can still be cleansed fairly early on. But I feel like this effect will now be very strong and make survivors go out of their way to look for the hex totem, which can slow the game down a bit, especially when you also have undying, and unless you get really unlucky, it could definitely help you with getting the first one or two downs.
Really excited about this buff personally, wonder what other people think about this perk now. Maybe they will need to even tone it down to like 28 or 24 meters? But I certainly hope they keep at least a bit of the range buff, because 16 meters was not all too useful in most cases.
Comments
Only for killers with a special attack that's range like Trickster. Otherwise like all hex totem they're a gamble whether you get value from it but that's up to you if you want to take that risk. Imagine you're an M1 killer and you manage to hit a survivor finally. But he can just hold W to the next pallet that's outside the perk range because of the sprint burst you get from getting injured.
I would imagine it would be really good on maps like The game though.
I could imagine strong killers with mobility will work in synergy with this but as far lower tier killers go...maybe Nemesis since he lessens the distance with his tentacle hit animation?
It doesnt make gens slower so no.
As a rule of thumb for deciding whether a killer perk is meta ask your self "does this perk make gens slower"
if yes, the perk might be meta
If no, the perk is not meta
I am interested into using it when the patch to live.