Uhh I think a slight mistake was made in Hag's buff
- Add-on – Waterlogged Shoe: Increased speed bonus to 4.5% (was 2%)
Developer notes: Waterlogged Show was The Hag’s worst performing add-on, so we’ve given it a buff to help make it more viable. It will now make The Hag move at regular killer speed, 4.6m/s.
Whats the mistake I caught? This would make hag 114.5% m/s, the regular killer m/s is 115% if I am correct, this would mean Hag would move slightly slower than the base killer movement speed by .5%, I know this is such a small thing to point out but I just wanted to make sure if ya'll noticed or not
Comments
4.4 m/s * 1.045 = 4.6 m/s
Ah, didn't know that it works like that, thanks for letting me know
It's a % increase not a flat increase. 100% MS is 4.4 not 4.0. The convention that states otherwise is an unofficial one.
This dude literally just created his account to correct your maths.
Thats also McLean judging by his username
Maybe he'll help out with that whole they're their there problem as well...