Remove Claudette
-There are four original survivors.
-Ochido usually plays in a group of four.
-Ochido = Tunneled
-Tunneled = Dead
Dead = Killer Win
-But the killer doesn't win because Ochido has the crutches.
-Ochido wins = Salty killers
-Salty killers = Camping and tunneling.
Remove Claudette = Remove Ochido
Remove Ochido = Remove tunneling and camping.
Conclusion? Removing Claudette would be a survivor buff confirmed. Let's see it devs.
-Ochido usually plays in a group of four.
-Ochido = Tunneled
-Tunneled = Dead
Dead = Killer Win
-But the killer doesn't win because Ochido has the crutches.
-Ochido wins = Salty killers
-Salty killers = Camping and tunneling.
Remove Claudette = Remove Ochido
Remove Ochido = Remove tunneling and camping.
Conclusion? Removing Claudette would be a survivor buff confirmed. Let's see it devs.
Comments
Ehm... no.
Because she simply looks not hot.
She looks more like this:

Than like this:

Does this answer to your racism-suggesting question?
EDIT: But I will admit, you stating that under a post where I was addressing a prejudice comment does look bad & gives people the right to think so.
You were implyin people dont like her cause shes a sister cause you for sure wouldnt have asked people why they dont like meg or feng min, you would have assumed it doesnt fit their preferences.
Also I would suggest, even if you are "a black male", removing the word " blackies" from that first post and replacing it with something less offensive before somebody reports it, just a heads up.
1) Lets be clear, because you're not a psychic nor a fortune teller; if there was a prejudice comment about ANYONE on this forum, I would jump to their defense. White, Black, Asian, Spanish, I don't care. Wrong is wrong and you don't know me from a hole in the wall to assume I wouldn't say anything so please stop. Its making you look clueless.
2) This topic is SPECIFICALLY about Claudette, so idk why you bringing up other characters. I love every single character in that game regardless of race, gender or looks in general.
Everyone deserves respect regardless of who they are or what they look like, and I'm not jist talking about the game.
* carries the heads of my haters with empathy *
No problem buddy!
So basically being black in this game is unfair? That's a load of dodo!