Why isn´t the PTB on console or switch
LIke BHVR why isn't the PTB on all the platforms you have your game on I need to know because I dont understand why
LIke BHVR why isn't the PTB on all the platforms you have your game on I need to know because I dont understand why
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Playstation fault.
It has to do with issues with Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft.
When it comes to consoles, theres a whole 2 week process for verifying files and ######### so a ptb is hard to do on console
It takes upwards of three weeks for patches to be approved for console where as on steam it can be uploaded whenever without prior approval, that is a big reason why.