The small patches kept me from leaving this game for good.
I for one can only find enjoyment in dbd for a couple of weeks and then I need a distraction until I'm hungry for dbd again.
When I was hungry again for dbd it was really really infuriating because the lobbys were really broken for me and I couldn't wait 30+ mins to find a single lobby of survivors.
Then the mini patch came, I was ready to sit out the event and I felt cheated. Thanks to the quick patch thingy I feel like I can enjoy dbd again until I get bored again.
Something we all probably take for granted is the dedication the devs show, they have shown that they listen to the players and I think they deserve a lot of credit.
It feels refreshing, new and innovative coming back to dbd after a few weeks and I owe it to the devs for their quick resolve to the events issues addressed in this mini patch thingy.
When I was hungry again for dbd it was really really infuriating because the lobbys were really broken for me and I couldn't wait 30+ mins to find a single lobby of survivors.
Then the mini patch came, I was ready to sit out the event and I felt cheated. Thanks to the quick patch thingy I feel like I can enjoy dbd again until I get bored again.
Something we all probably take for granted is the dedication the devs show, they have shown that they listen to the players and I think they deserve a lot of credit.
It feels refreshing, new and innovative coming back to dbd after a few weeks and I owe it to the devs for their quick resolve to the events issues addressed in this mini patch thingy.
Comments
Also nice that most people are done with event, games returning to normal mostly.