Losing Pips for Disconnecting
Players Should not lose pips for bad internet or unintentional disconnecting, I kept having this problem, I would lose pips for unintentionally disconnecting, please devs fix the disconnection issue.
Players Should not lose pips for bad internet or unintentional disconnecting, I kept having this problem, I would lose pips for unintentionally disconnecting, please devs fix the disconnection issue.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Then players would just abuse it.
Playing crap, or potato survivors? "power outage"
If you're dcing that often you have issues your side or your isp is horribadible.
You lose pips sometimes when killer DCs too. Apparently people are sharing the DC penalty with killer now as well.