Is Jill bugged again?
I went to play as Jill and she looks like a grandma. What happened? ๐
I went to play as Jill and she looks like a grandma. What happened? ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea looks like same bug as before. I believe its been acknowledged...again.
At least Jill looks correct sometimes. I've been praying for a Claire fix to make her look like, you know, Claire, since she came out and all we've gotten so far is removing her zombie eyes.
I haven't noticed anything to be honest... I don't play Jill anymore. I'm a Claire main over a Jill main. I wouldn't be surprised if Jill's face is bugged again.