How big do you think the patch notes are going to be?
This is how I estimate the size of the patch notes for this upcoming mid-chapter patch.
Kidding, but I do think it's going to be a long patch.
(And yes those are my legs)
This is how I estimate the size of the patch notes for this upcoming mid-chapter patch.
Kidding, but I do think it's going to be a long patch.
(And yes those are my legs)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Part 3 will probably just all the add on changes and it will be long like the other 2 before? Who knows, but I really want to read them now