PC - Gideon Meat Plant bug
Hello. I was playing as Plague and encountered a bug on The Game map where a spot was completely dark, upstairs and downstairs.
My settings:
The map:
Tagged:
Need more info
Hello. I was playing as Plague and encountered a bug on The Game map where a spot was completely dark, upstairs and downstairs.
My settings:
The map:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The bug happened yesterday again, using plague also and on the same map. I don't know if I still have the logs from that match, so I'm uploading the logs that matches with the days the bug happened. I'm also trying to play as plague again on this map for the third time to make sure it might be a constant bug.
DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.09.29-08.48.54.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.09.30-03.39.52.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.09.27-02.49.53.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.09.27-06.46.50.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.09.27-18.52.26.logAfter playing twice on this map, I think I figured out how to reproduce this bug. It seems that you need to be playing as Plague on Gideon Meat Plant and the generators need to spawn on these locations.
The time that the generator spawned outside that room, the lighting was just completely normal, but once it spawned inside that room, it has that lighting bug.
Thats the most recent log according to the folder.
DeadByDaylight.logSame, today, also with Plague.