Wait they nerfed Slinger?? Why

Maybe I’m just dumb and don’t get it. But I never felt like Slinger was overly strong. Sure he was annoying , getting sniped or pulled through windows is never fun. but no where near OP in the slightlest. I don’t get why you’d need to nerf him? He’s got great chase ending potential with his gun, but that’s kinda it. He’s a 110% movement speed killer who has 0 map pressure. And is lack luster outside of the chase. He was a decent killer, was not anything spectacular, this seems like an unnecessary nerf in my opinion. I guess we will have to wait and see how it plays out though.

Comments

  • @Avilgus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2524740#Comment_2524740

    "Unfun/Oppressive" is just a new way to say "oplznerf"

    It's not new.

    It's been happening in the Steam forums for ages.

    Guess this forum just caught on.

  • im fine with the aim thing, but that terror radius increase was such a gut punch dude. thats the bad part. A tall killer, with a range attack with a max 18 meters, that moves at 4.4 and is stunned or locked in animations for a third of the game. Now the dude cant even sneak up on survivors without using monitor and abuse. they atleast could have made it 28 meters so that with monitor it would be 20, but not hecking 32.

1 2 ›