Any idea why my Billy MMR so weird.
I am an AWFUL billy like I never touched him until like a week ago but I am constantly being put against SWFs. Not just like chill people with friends I mean matching outfits taking hits for eachother 99ing gens so their adrenaline proc just at the right time, names the whole shebang. At first I dismissed it as oh maybe my MMR hasnt settled yet but like I havent gotten a kill in 7 games and each game I think oh hey at least you got a few hooks my MMR should drop a bit and wont have this next game right? RIGHT? . 5 of which the survivors were definitely a SWF. Last one I just played shittily cause I am really ######### bad at Billy. I am kinda wondering what is up that I am constantly losing as Billy. Like nonstop really good players and Im there bumping into the same tree 14 times. Like did they break Billys MMR again or like whats up with this because I can guarantee I am not at these people skill level as Billy far from it. Does Cross Off somehow break MMR because I am getting instaques but insanely imbalanced matches like I press the button and Im in the lobby really fast but never against survivors I feel I should be going against.
Comments