[Future Content] Rework Mechanics Moris, Keys and Early Game.
Hopefully we know soon about the Moris, Keys Rework and the Early Game announced on the 4th and 5th Anniversary.
I think we have been waiting for news of this for almost 2 years. I wish they were all mid chapters as announced for 5.3.0, these patches should be like this! Congratulations BHVR!
I see that they are going to make a mini nerf to the keys, so I see it perfect but I would love to see how the devs include the Moris and the keys as in the core of the game, they will make very different games.
and... regarding the "early game" I think it is very necessary to give a fresh air to the game.
But in this post I want to talk about the Moris, Keys and the supposed "Early Game" that was announced on the 4th and 5th Anniversary! Maybe we will know more about this at the end of years? Hopefully it will be like that.
Comments
As far as I understand, the "Early Game" mechanic was completely scrapped. It wasn't turning out how they wanted it.
I remember seeing them say this somewhere, but I can't remember for the life of me where. Maybe I made it up to satiate my own curiosity.
On this last anniversary (May) they said they wanted to do something (early game) but more reduced, it was not eliminated, so ...