It’s about time

Finally the long needed hatch/key nerf is here!! I could not be anymore happy.

Comments

  • Me too. As a killer main it makes me feel way less anxious.

  • Hopefully now I can bring a stupid key to get archive challenges done that require "escape with ultra rare item" without killer tunneling me out or using Franklin's.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Me too. As a killer main it makes me feel way less anxious.

    I’m glad I don’t have to dodge key lobbies anymore.

  • Keys will be kinda useless now, the only thing they have going on is the wallhack addon. I think they are not done they will rework them some way I bet. I'm happy for the change so tired of having to 4 man slug against keys.

  • @vacaman said:

    Keys will be kinda useless now, the only thing they have going on is the wallhack addon. I think they are not done they will rework them some way I bet. I'm happy for the change so tired of having to 4 man slug against keys.

    However they rework them will probably have nothing to do with hatch. Maybe the broken key will get some kind of use.