Vengeful Myers

So in preparation for the mid chapter, I decided to burn through all my tombstone pieces I picked up over the years before they are inevitably nerfed (and admittedly rightfully so), because as broken as they are, they are pretty fun (maybe not from survivor perspective, they're essentially an addon that might as well be read "prematurely end 2 survivors games and then just win").

I didnt want to just go straight in there and start insta killing people and then play m1 killer for the remaining 2 survivors who had no possible hope of winning, so I decided to make a build around it and set a few rules.

Addons: Tombston piece and either judiths journal or memorial

Perks: Lightborn, Spirit Fury, Enduring, Bamboozle (occasionally switched out with something else if I'm feeling it. Would probably use brutal strength if I could be bothered to level trapper).

The games begin as normal, out of tier 1 asap, 99% tier 2. The caveat is I'm only allowed to use tier 3/tombstone piece if either lightborn or spirit fury/enduring procs. Having the pallet dropped on you after being run around a loop 3 times, only for spirit fury/enduring to pop and then just outright murder the pesky feng min at the other side is a wonderful feeling, or watching them try to flashlight blind you as you kick a pallet only for it to go horribly wrong.

It also feels a little less dirty as if survivors pre drop pallets (which they will after the first spirit fury, usually) and dont bring flashlights, they're in for a pretty easy ride.

So thats how I'm spending my time pre-mid chapter nerfs, thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.

Comments