pinhead summon chains cast time vs survivor break chains time?

before I test this out myself, I'm wondering if someone's already made a video comparing how long it takes to cast and hit a survivor with summon chains and then regain control (fastest it can be done, and also with survivor a few meters away) vs how long it takes for a survivor to break all three chains (with and without breaking chains on environment).

My suspicion is that even in the best scenario the difference between the two is a fraction of a second; i.e. the survivor is net slowed down a fraction of a second vs not using summon chains at all, making the usefulness of it negligible against that one survivor, and a net loss for Pinhead because the TOTAL time spent casting it is time the other survivors are using progressing objectives.

Comments

  • I've seen chains break before pinhead even regains control. Got to keep it easy for survivors that have trouble with a single button I guess.

  • You need to also compensate with indoor region's considering it can break to poor spawn's. If anything I'm more frustrated by how far the chain's take to spawn and resummons at such far distance's (which is completely out of your control).