Emblems...AGAIN
I started with 0/12 for the challenge. After the match, 2/12.
This was good for me, but bad for devs.
I started with 0/12 for the challenge. After the match, 2/12.
This was good for me, but bad for devs.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here's the very next match...moments ago
"Need more info · Last Updated 8:42AM
Do you still have logs for that session? They can be found in that folder "%localappdata%\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs". The correct file will be timestamped with the date and time the game was closed."
Yes, I do. I found it. It's about a 70 MB file, and I just closed out the session about 15 minutes ago. Yes, I had it open for a very long time. It is timestamped for 9/27/2021 10:23 AM. It's labeled as DeadByDaylight.log. Its type is a Text Document, and its size is 71,287 KB. Only a single file is in that folder.
@Bzrro85 Great if you can attach it here, it will help us greatly narrowing down the issue. Thank you.
I am not allowed to upload any files bigger than 50MB, so that will not be possible under current parameters