? About individual sbmm for killers
Already know about semi merged mmr between killer's. My question is;
After adjusting individual ratings, if I continue to raise another killer compared to one previously settled, will there still be a small bleed through of sbmm into the lower killer's rating?
For killers I don't really play or haven't yet, does sbmm use the rating of my killers from its launch or the current ratings of my killers from when I go to use them for the first time?
Comments
I'm afraid those questions might be too specific to be answered, though maybe a Mod/Dev will step in, would be really interesting to know.
I understood it like this:
You have no experience with any Killer you start at the default/zero mmr.
You have already experience on one/some killers but not all: when you start to play a killer for the first time their mmr is based on the current MMRs of all killers you actually have already experience with. From that moment on they have an individual MMR and other killers won’t influence their Scoring anymore.